Terms of Conditions
Article 1 (Definitions)
The meanings of the following terms used in this Agreement shall be as follows
(1) "Moderator" means an individual who presides over an online salon, or a corporation or other organization owned or substantially controlled by an individual, and when an Moderator belongs to an organization, it includes said organization.
(2) "The Salon" refers to a place for the exchange of opinions, discussions, and other information among Moderators and members hosted by the Moderator via Facebook or an SNS designated by the Company. The name of the Salon shall be "Kendo Innovation Institute".
(3) "Member" means a person having completed membership registration in accordance with Article 3.
(4) "Secretariat" refers to the department of the Company in charge of the operation of this salon.
(5) "The Service" means the following services that a member can use in this salon.
1) Once-a-week video and column streaming.
2) Exchange and discussion in the salon FB community
3) Live streaming
4) Invitations to regular training sessions
5) Individual question and answer session and video instruction via LINE account
(6) "Information sent by Moderator" means any and all information, including text, images, and video, sent by Moderator and the Secretariat through the Service. (7) "Member posted information" refers to any and all information, including text, images, and video, that a Member posts on the Service. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Article 2 ( Providing the Service )
1 The Company provides the Service to Members in accordance with these Terms and in the usage environment separately determined by the Secretariat. The specific contents of the Service provided and the operation of the Salon shall be provided at the discretion of the Secretariat.
2. When using the Service, Members shall use the Service in accordance with the Terms.
Article 3 (Membership Registration)
1.A person who wishes to become a Member (hereinafter referred to as "Applicant") must be limited to an individual. The applicant shall apply for membership in the Salon in accordance with the method prescribed by the Secretariat after agreeing to the Terms, and the membership registration shall be completed and the Applicant shall become a member at the time of payment of one month's usage fee.
2 Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Company may conduct a prescribed screening upon application for membership from the applicant. In this case, membership registration shall be completed and the applicant shall become a member at the time the Company notifies the applicant that the application for membership has been accepted, or at the time the applicant has paid the usage fee, whichever is later. The Company shall not be obligated to explain the reasons for non-acceptance to applicants who are not accepted as a result of the screening process.
Article 4 (Usage Fees, etc.)
1.The fee for using the Service is 500 yen per month, 1,500 yen per month (including tax), 2,200 yen per month (including tax), 3,300 yen per month (including tax), or 4,400 yen per month (including tax) for each membership plan.
2. Members shall pay the Company the monthly usage fee for the current month plus consumption tax at the end of the previous month. The payment method of the usage fee shall be limited to automatic withdrawal by credit card.
3.In the event that the Company changes the usage fee, the Company shall notify the Member at least one month prior to the date of change. However, this shall not apply in the event of unavoidable circumstances.
4.The membership registration shall be automatically renewed in principle (hereinafter referred to as "automatic renewal") unless the member withdraws from the membership, the Moderator completes the withdrawal procedures, or the membership status expires.
5.The Company shall not refund any usage fees or purchase price paid by the Member.
6.In the event that a member requests cancellation of membership,from the service within the effective period, or if the membership status expires, the same shall apply as in the previous paragraph.
Article 5 (Prohibited Matters, etc.)
Members shall not engage in any of the following acts when using the Service, and shall not encourage others to do the same.
(1) Acts that violate the Terms or matters requested by the Secretariat.
(2) Acts that infringe the rights (including, of course, intellectual property rights such as copyrights) of others, including the Moderator, the Company, and other members.
(3) Any illegal or discriminatory acts.
(4) Slander the Moderator, the Company, other members, or other third parties, or damage their honor or trust (5) Spreading untrue information to other members.
(6) The act of quoting, reprinting, or posting outside of this salon information sent by the Moderator, information posted by other members, or other information obtained through this service without the written consent of the Moderator or this company in advance.
(7) An act of using this service by pretending to be another member or a third party.
(8) An act of violating the terms and conditions applicable to the use of Facebook or the SNS designated by the Company.
(9) Providing personal information obtained through this service to a third party without the consent of the user.
(10) A act of attempting to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems or networks connected to this service.
(11) Use or provide harmful programs such as computer viruses.
(12) Interfering with this service or the services operated by the Company
(13) Other acts contrary to the purpose of this salon which is a place of appropriate opinion exchange
Article 6 ( Cancellation of membership )
1. A member may voluntarily withdraw from this salon by performing the prescribed procedure on the withdrawal page of this service.
2.Even if a member withdraws from this salon, the member agrees that the state in which other members can view the information posted by the member is continued.
Article 7 ( Losing Membership )
If any of the following events occur to a member, that member's membership will expire, and thereafter the member will not be able to use the Service or any content acquired via the Service.
(1) In case the member is unable to pay the usage fee with the credit card registered by the member.
(2) In the case stipulated in the following article.
(3) If the member is an antisocial force (gangster, associate member of a gangster, general meeting of shareholders, advocate of social movements, special fraudulent violence group, or other similar antisocial forces) or a person involved in such forces.
Article 8 ( Actions against violations of the Terms )
In order to operate the service properly, the company may take necessary measures such as deleting information posted by members, suspending the use of the service, terminating membership, etc. in cases where a member falls under the following items. The company shall not be held responsible for any compensation for damages in response to such measures.
(1)In the event that a Member violates any of the provisions of this Agreement or fails to comply with the requests or instructions of the Secretariat.
(2)In the event that the relationship of confidence between the Member and the Moderator or the Company is lost.
Article 9 (Handling of information transmitted in this salon)
1. the copyright of information transmitted by an Moderator belongs to the Moderator or a third party who has authorized the Moderator to use it, and the copyright of information posted by a member belongs to the member who posted the information posted by the member or a third party who has authorized the member to use it.
2. our company and the Moderator use the member-posted information free of charge (including reproduction, copying, modification, sublicensing to a third party, and other use) for the execution of this service, the execution of services derived from this service (services such as making a book of contents edited based on the Moderator-posted information and member-posted information transmitted in this salon and transmission via the Internet, hereinafter referred to as "derived services"), and the advertisement of this service. Members may use (including duplicating, copying, modifying, sub-licensing to third parties, and other uses) information posted by members without charge for the purpose of advertising the service and executing information sent by Moderators. Members shall grant permission to the Company and the Moderator to do so. Members shall not exercise their moral rights against the Company or the Moderator with respect to the use of the above-mentioned information posted by members.
However, in the case of using information posted by a member that can identify an individual or information posted by a member with the explicit intention of limited publication, the Company and the Moderator shall obtain the prior consent of the member who posted the information in question.
Article 10 (Suspension, Change, and Termination of the Service)1.The Company may suspend the provision of all or part of the Service at any time in any of the following cases.
(1) When conducting inspection or maintenance work, etc. on the system related to the Service.
(2) When the system or communication lines are stopped.
(3) In the event of natural disasters such as earthquakes, fires, windstorms, floods, power outages, or other emergencies.
(4) In the event that the service of Facebook or any SNS designated by the Company is suspended.
(5) In any other case where the Company deems it necessary to suspend the Service.
2. The Company may change the contents of the Service or terminate the provision of the Service based on the judgment of the Secretariat. In such cases, the Company will notify the Member one month in advance by e-mail, etc. However, this shall not apply in cases of emergency.
3.Compensation for any disadvantage suffered by the member as a result of the preceding two paragraphs shall be limited to one month's usage fee, and the company shall not be responsible for compensation for any further damage.
Article 11 (Disclaimer)1. Members shall use the information provided by the service entirely at their own discretion and responsibility. 2.The Company shall not be held responsible for any malfunctions or other problems that may occur online when providing the Service.
3.In the event that a dispute arises between a Member and the Moderator or another Member, the Member shall resolve the issue at the Member's own discretion.The Company shall not be involved in any disputes.
4.In the event that the Company incurs damages due to the member's actions (including claims caused by the member's actions), the Company shall pay the member the relevant damages (including legal fees paid by the Company).
5. In the event that the member suffers damage as a result of the Company's default or tort in connection with the member's use of the service, the Company shall be liable to the member for damages up to the amount of the usage fee incurred by the member in the month in which the default or tort occurred.
Article 12 (Handling of Personal Information)
1. The Company shall handle the personal information provided by the applicant and the Member to the Company when using the Service in accordance with the provisions of the "President's Personal Information Protection Policy" of the Company. In this article, personal information refers to personal information as defined in the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information".
2.The Company may use personal information for the purposes provided in the following items.
(1) The purpose of providing the Service.
(2) The purpose of cooperating with the procedures related to the screening of the applicant's admission conducted by the Moderator
(3) Purpose of performing derived service
3. The applicant and the member shall agree that the company shall provide the third party such as the Moderator with the range of information necessary for the purpose specified in the preceding paragraph out of personal information.
Article 13 (Changes to the Terms)
The Company may change the Terms with one month's notice. However, in the case of an emergency, the Company may change the Terms immediately without prior notice.
Article 14 (Governing Law, Court)
1. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
2.The Company, the Applicant, and the Member shall agree in advance to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Kanagawa District Court as the court of first instance for the resolution of any disputes arising between the Company and the Applicant or the Member in relation to this Agreement.
Traditional Culture Innovation Division, Adeliae Planning Inc.